OBJECTIVES: Learn how to add and remove approval privileges for users within your account
Use the following steps to add and remove approval privileges for users.
Follow the steps below to add and remove approval privileges for users:
- Click the Settings > User Privileges
- Select the Allowed to Launch drop-down menu to make one of three possible selections:
- Not allowed to Launch – The user will be able to send messages
- Allowed to Launch (default) – The user will not have any restrictions on sending messages
- Launch Approver (select another user in your account) – The user will be required to submit messages to another specific user for approval prior to message launch