A custom marketing domain ensures that URLs for Act-On content (forms, landing pages, etc.) include your name and brand for a consistent customer experience.
To connect your custom domain to Act-On:
- Login to your Act-On account
- Go to Content > Branding > Domain
- Copy the Default Marketing Domain
- Have your IT or domain host create a CNAME called "marketing" or "info"
- Point the CNAME to the Default Marketing Domain that you copied
- Go to Content > Branding > Domain, click Edit, and add your newly-created CNAME
- Click Beacon Tracking Code after adding your CNAME and apply the given code to the footer of your website
To secure your new domain, add an SSL certificate.