Note: Only use one sending domain per Act-On instance. If you have multiple domains, choose the one with the healthiest reputation.
To set up your Envelope From: address, work with your mail or IT team to:
- Decide on a new sub-domain to be used for your new Envelope From: domain email headers (i.e., mailer.yourdomain.com)
- Create a TXT record under the new sub-domain: v=spf1 include:_spf.act-on.net -all
- This sets the SPF policy for the newly created sub-domain only, separately from the SPF steps above
- Add an MX record for the new sub-domain and point it to est-mta.b2b-mail.net (priority 10)
- Contact support (see below) and provide the sub-domain
Please log in to submit your request.
Support will reply to confirm that setup is complete