AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
- Learn what total effective opens means and how Act-On calculates them
- Provide examples of how effective opens are calculate
Clickthroughs are measured as effective opens when a contact does not have a confirmed open, and only the first click will count as a total effective open. This is not a measure of total opens + clicks.
Below are some examples of how this number is calculated:
- A recipient opens an email 1 time and has 9 clickthroughs = 1 total effective opens
- A recipient opens an email 0 times and has 8 clickthroughs = 1 total effective opens
- A recipient opens an email 10 times and has 7 clickthroughs = 10 total effective opens