AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
- Create a new email message from the Sent page
- Add recipients to a previously-sent email message
You can create a new email message from a previously-sent message from within the Sent page. You also have the ability to add recipients and consolidate the sent email report instead of sending a separate email.
Follow the steps below to create and send a new email message from a previously-sent message:
- Click Outbound > Sent
- Click New Message, and select Start From A Sent Message.
- You can also hover over a previously-sent email message, and click New to begin using the email composer
Follow the steps below to add recipients to a previously-sent message rather than sending a new email message:
- Click Outbound > Sent.
- Hover over a previously-sent email message, click the down-arrow.
- Click Add Recipients & Resend
- Click OK.
- Identify the list that you want to add to the previously-sent message.
- Click Next, and review the email message.
- Click Next, and send the email immediately or schedule it to be sent at a later time.