AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
View reports containing download statistics for messages with attachments.
Follow the steps below to learn how to view download statistics for attachments in email messages:
- Click Outbound, and choose Sent.
- Click the message title, and click Reports.
- Click Go To Full Report.
- Click Total Times Clicked.
- Click the pie chart to see statistics about specific clickthroughs, including attachment downloads.
- Click on a row in the legend next to the pie chart to restrict the table to a specific clickthrough. Click the Show All link to restore the table.
- Move the pointer over a row under the Name or Detail columns to see who clicked and what they clicked.
- Click on a row to see the activity history for that address.