AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: View additional options and reports on form submission data
After completing your form, there are some additional options and reports available on the submitted data.
To access the Forms page, follow the steps below:
- Click on Content and click Forms.
- Hover over the form you would like to view more information about and click the green drop down arrow.
- A menu will appear. Choose Show Underlying List.
- On the Underlying List page, you will see the list that includes data from your form (whether unique, shared by multiple forms, etc.).
- By using the Search field, you can enter specific search criteria to locate data within the list report.
- As an example, this could include a column containing file attachments from form submitters. This column will show an icon that allows you to click through to the file attachment.
- For additional options, you can click on More Actions, to access the drop-down menu. Options in this list will include:
- Show A|B|C – Allows lists to be shown in table format by default (similar to an Excel spreadsheet). To organize the contacts alphabetically, select ABC View. This view toggles back and forth between additional views.
- Choose Display Columns – Allows you to choose the order in which your columns are displayed within the table view. A drag-and-drop interface allows for quick and easy manipulation of columns.
- Add Contact – Allows you to manually add a person to your list. This is a great way to quickly add a single contact to your list using all available fields from your list.
- Add Contacts – Allows you to add multiple contacts in order to use common fields. Available input fields include First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Company Name.
- Change List Columns – Allows you to rename, add, and delete columns in your list
- Identify List Columns – Allows you to inform Act-On which of your columns correspond with common business card fields like first name, last name, email address, business phone, etc.
- Download to Excel – Download your entire list with all field names and values in Excel format
- Download to CSV – Download your entire list to a CSV file. This file format works well with larger lists
- Delete Duplicates – Allows you to view all entries with duplicate email addresses. Once duplicates have been identified, you may choose which profile to use.