AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
Requirements: Enterprise Account
To create a Package:
- Click Packages > New Package, then follow the guide below to complete the setup.
Step 1. General Information
1. Enter a Name and Description for the Package.
2. Under Exports, click select.
3. Double click or drag any of your exports you would like included in the package under Available exports to move them to Selected reports.
4. Click Submit.
Step 2. Specify a Schedule
1. Select if you would like a On Demand, Daily (or Weekly), or Monthly report. Depending on your choice, fill in the required information.
2. Click Next.
What is the Difference?
Step 3. Specify Delivery Options
1. Select a Destination for your package delivery.
2. Add a File name. If you would like the name to always be the date, click Append Date.
3. Add an optional Alert Notification to notify users that will need to access the data that the Package is ready- keep in mind you will still need to log back into Act-On to access the report.
4. Click Finish.
When sending notifications to multiple recipients: