AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
Act-On allows you to be very precise about whom you send – or don't send – email messages to.
Here are some steps to take in doing just that.
From the Address tab in the message composer:
Send to Specific People
- Click Choose Specific People
- Choose a list to search through for your recipient
- Either search or scroll to find your desired recipient.
- Click Submit when you are finished adding recipients.
When sending to specific recipients you can only choose lists or segments with 2500 contacts or below.
Send to One or More Lists/Segments
- Click Choose Lists or Segments
- Choose your lists/segments
- Click Submit
- You can send and suppress multiple lists in the same campaign. This protects you from sending a message to a contact on a suppressed list who is also included on a recipient list.
- List choices include: Account lists, Marketing lists, Signup lists, Webinars lists, and all segments of those lists
- Act-On automatically suppresses all contacts in your Opt-Out, Hard Bounces, Spam Complaints, and Email Suppression Domains lists, as well as duplicates. If duplicate suppression is not desired, uncheck the Suppress Duplicates at the top of the screen.