AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: Learn how to add a calendar reminder promoting online and offline events with a downloadable calendar icon to increase attendance
Follow the Steps Below to Add Calendar Entry Information to an Email Message.
Follow the Steps Below to Add Calendar Entry Information to an Email Message:
- From the Design tab, hover over the Time & Place Block.
- Click and Hold the block using your mouse cursor and drag the block into your message, a new container will appear.
- Release your mouse to drop the block when it is in the appropriate place in your message.
- The Time & Place window will appear.
- Add the event details in the provided fields. These fields allow you to specify the time, date, location, and a description of the event. If the event is held at a physical location, you have the option to add a map link to the entry. In email messages and landing pages, you can also provide teleconference details (i.e., URL and access code.
- Click Close.