AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
- Learn how to insert a link to an Act-On form as its own separate block (outside the Rich Text editor)
- Pre-fill the form when your email recipient clicks the form link in your email message
Links in Act-On forms can be inserted as calls-to-action within your email message. When you set up the form, you also have the ability to pre-fill the form fields if your email recipient clicks through the link in the email.
Follow the steps below to insert a link to a form as its own separate block and allow Act-On to pre-fill the form:
- Compose a new email message, or edit an existing draft.
- From the Design Tab, hover your mouse cursor over the Form Link Block.
- Click and Drag the Form Link block into your message, a new container will appear. Release your mouse to drop the block when it is in the appropriate place in your message.
- The Form Link window will open.
- Click Select to choose the form to link to.
- Optionally, add a custom button label using the Form Button Appearance field. If you don't specify a label, the form name will be used.
- Optionally, select a button graphic from your image library.
- Optionally, enable Prefilled. Act-On will automatically populate fields from known visitors.
- Click Close.
- Save your email, or continue with the addressing, reviewing, and sending steps.