AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: Learn how to add a Multiple Choice block to an email message and understand its function
The Multiple Choice block provides an opportunity to ask email recipients a basic question with a select group of response options in a 'form style' format. Up to ten response options can be included, divided into two columns.
To Add a Multiple Choice Block to an Email Message:
- From the Design Tab, hover over the Multiple Choice Block.
- Click and Hold the block using your mouse cursor and drag the block into your message, a new container will appear. Release your mouse to drop the block when it is in the appropriate place in your message.
- The Multiple Choice window will appear.
- Enter a Prompt
- Enter the Choices available for selection (these will become clickable links upon message send)
- Users also have the following options available to them:
- Allow recipients to make more than one choice (checkboxes)
- Allow recipients to add a comment. (a specific prompt can be assigned)
- Allow recipients to see other recipients’ responses
- Click Close when you are finished
Note: Reporting for the responses to your Multiple Choice block will be found at the bottom of the message report for the specific send that the block is found in.