AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: Learn how to insert a link to a landing page into an email message or landing page
The Act-On email composer allows users to insert links to web pages, blogs, landing pages, forms, and media files directly in an email message.
Follow the steps below to insert a link to an Act-On landing page:
- Edit the message or landing page.
- Hover over the Rich Text Block, click the Pencil icon to edit.
- Highlight the text or select the image you would like to hyperlink.
- Click Insert Link to Act-On Landing Page.
- Locate the landing page in your library, and either click Select to insert the link into the Rich Text Editor or click Preview to view the landing page.
- After clicking Select to insert the link, a pop-up window will appear containing additional options (i.e., to choose whether you would like to use the default link to your landing page or any other trackable links you may have created)
- Click Insert.
Note: After inserting the link to your landing page, it is important that the message or landing page you created be tested for accuracy. To test your message, see the article Sending a Test Message.