AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: Learn how to use anchors
For example, your email message might include a sidebar that lists the titles of different articles contained in the message. Using an anchor link to the subsequent article will allow recipients to click the title of an article and go directly to the full text of the article without the need for scrolling.
Follow the Steps Below to Set an Anchor:
- Open your email message.
- Hover over the Rich Text Block and click the Pencil icon to edit.
- Highlight the title or first word of the section/content you want your recipients to navigate to.
- Click Insert/Edit Anchor.
- Provide a name for the anchor, try to use simple, yet specific names, and remember that the name cannot contain spaces (e.g. AwesomeArticleA)
- Click Insert.
- Navigate to the portion of text you would like to link to your anchor and click Insert/Edit Link.
- Add the # symbol, and the name you gave your anchor in the Link URL section (e.g. #AwesomeArticleA).
- Set your target and title, and click Insert.