AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
- Learn how to customize the Reply To address for outbound email content.
- Designate who receives replies from your outbound email marketing
To Set an Alternate Reply To Address:
- Within the Address step of the email message editor, find the Reply To drop-down menu.
- Click Reply To and select the address you would like to receive replies.
- Continue the process of creating and sending your message.
Keep in mind that automated replies (e.g. out-of-office notices) do not follow the normal reply rules. Recipients for such messages may either be the Reply To or the From address, depending on the email client. To manage these responses, you can also create rules in your email client. Rules can be used to ensure that the replies are sent to a specific folder in your client rather than to the inbox.