The Content Catalog allows you to select from our growing library of email templates to use within your Act-On account and easily edit for a look that is consistent with your brand or color scheme.
Act-On has uploaded quite a few email templates in your account by default, so you can quickly begin creating and sending emails.
This feature is currently in beta
Once the Catalog beta is enabled, the Stock Templates option will no longer be available, as it is being replaced by the catalog. Any emails created from the Stock Templates will continue to function without any issues.
Navigating the Content Catalog
To get started with the Content Library:
- Click Content > Catalog > Email
After landing in the Content Catalog, you will have the option to:
- Filter based on type of message type
- Search content listings
- Preview assets by clicking on the thumbnail image
On the content preview window, you will have the option to:
- Preview in desktop or mobile views
- Download the asset to edit for use with your campaigns
To download an email template from the Content Catalog:
- Click on the thumbnail of the email template.
- Click the Download To drop-down and choose the email template folder you would like to store the asset in.
- Click the Download icon.
- Navigate to Content > Email Templates and click the folder you downloaded the asset to.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the asset and select from any of the options available. Since this will be the first time using the template, click edit.
- Populate the message with your own content the same way you would when building a message in the composer. For a refresher on using the email composer, click below.