AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
- Learn how to add sections to your message
- Learn how to add additional blocks
- Learn how to remove additional block
Your new message will default with 6 standard blocks, however you can add or delete additional blocks with ease using the drag-and-drop message composer.
Using sections, you are able to quickly design unique message layouts and have more control over the placement of your content. To add sections to your message:
- From the Design tab, click the Content drop-down and you will have 3 section options.
- Choose the section you would like to add and click and drag the section into the message composer. Repeat as necessary.
- Once in place you can hover of the section to either delete, move, or edit the sections properties.
Add Additional Blocks
To add additional blocks to your email:
- Navigate to the Design tab located in the message composer. You will have different 12 blocks you can utilize to design your message.
- Rich Text
- Media File Download - Formally titled Attachment
- Form Link
- Time & Place
- Multiple Choice
- Image - Formerly titled Pictures
- Business Card - Formerly titled vCard
- Dynamic Content
- Custom Content
- Hover over the block you would like to add to your message.
- Click and Hold the block using your mouse cursor and drag the block into your message, a new container will appear. Release your mouse to drop the block when it is in the appropriate place in your message.
- You will then be able to edit the newly added block.
Remove Additional Blocks
Removing unwanted blocks is as easy as adding new blocks.
- Hover over the block you wish to delete.
- Click the Delete icon.
- A confirmation box will appear, click Yes.
- Standard Blocks
- Using the New Message Composer