AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
- Learn where to view triggered messages
- Identify the four types of triggered messages
There are four types of auto-response (triggered) messages: Forms, Programs, Webinars, and Other.
Follow the steps below to locate your triggered messages:
- Click Outbound > Triggered Messages
The four types of triggered messages are:
- Forms – These are confirmation email messages defined in the Settings page for Act-On forms.
- Programs – These messages are associated with Send Email steps in automated programs.
- Webinars – These messages are associated with the Webinars feature.
- Other – When you delete a program or click the Clear link within a program step, the associated messages move from the Programs page to this page. Likewise, when you delete a form, the associated auto-response message moves from the Forms page to this page. Lastly, this page lists the optional messages sent via the manually accept/reject feature in Webinars.