AUDIENCE: Administrator, Marketing Users, Sales Users, IT/Web Developer
- Act-On Anywhere Tracking Overview
- Act-On Anywhere Notifications Overview
- Viewing your Sent Messages report
Act-On Anywhere Tracking Overview
Act-On Anywhere Tracking allows you to track your message and the engagement your prospects had with the message like you would any other message sent from Act-On.
Once the message has been sent, a detailed message report will be available in your Act-On account, showing the open and clickthrough responses of your contact. This activity will also be added to your contact's activity history. If this contact (based on email address) does not yet exist in Act-On, they will be added.
- The message, including the trackable links, will be personalized for the first recipient in the "To" field. If there are additional recipients, or if the message is forwarded on, any additional opens and clickthroughs will be attributed to the original recipient.
- Because of the way Act-On tracks links, you will not be able to send tracked emails to multiple recipients at once including cc/bcc recipients. If multiple people receive the email or the email is forwarded and others click the links they will be tracked as though they were the first recipient.
- When the message is sent, Act-On will rewrite any links that start with HTTP:// or HTTPS://, so that they are trackable. If you have links that you do not wish to track, you would need to begin them without the http://.
Act-On Anywhere Notifications Overview
Enabling notifications will allow you to know the moment a prospect opened or clicked a link in your message. Once you message is opened you will receive a Google Chrome Notification, if your prospect clicks through on any link within the messages you will receive a second real-time notification.
If notifications are not working, they may be disabled in your Google Chrome browser. To re-enable notifications follow the article below. (Links to Google.)
Viewing the Sent Messages Report
The Sent Message report provides the statistics of how both individual emails and campaigns are performing. Using this data you are able to make tweaks to content and delivery to ensure your messages are optimized and being seen at the right time.
When viewing the report you are able to get a visual of your message open rate, bounce rate, clicks as well as filter the report to find the data you need quickly.