- Marketing Users, Administrators
- Learn to use Gated Content to access multiple documents with one form submission
Below are the steps to achieve this:
- Click on Content, and click Media Files.
- Hover over the desired document, and click the drop down arrow.
- Click Gated Content URL.
- Click Create Gated Content URL for This Media Library.
- Select Progressive Profiling Rules or Individual Registration Form from the drop-down menu.
- Click Create.
- Publish the Gated Content URL on your website, messages or landing pages.
- Repeat this for any other document you're interested in, and make sure to choose the same form each time.
- Publish the Gated Content URL.
The first time a visitor clicks on any of these document links, they will view and submit a form and receive the document download. After submitting the form, they can click on that document link again or any of the other document links on the site, and go directly to the download instead of completing the form again. Submitting the form just once effectively cookies them for all of the other documents.
- Online Forms Guide Click Here
- Creating Progressive Profiling Rules