AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: Learn to publish your form using Social Publish
Any Act-On form can be created and posted in social media, specifically Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Follow the steps below to promote your form via these social media outlets:
- Click on Outbound, and select Social Publish.
- Click New.
- Chose your desired social media outlets and the specific account you want to publish to.
- Click in the URL to be Shared field and choose Select Act-On Landing Page from the drop-down menu.
- Hover over the landing page you wish to publish, and chose Select.
- Click Insert.
- Enter the message you would like to publish with your landing page link.
- Choose which of your landing page URLs you would like to associate with visits generated by this broadcast.
- Under Schedule, choose to Publish Immediately or Publish at the Following Time.
- Click Next.
- Click Publish.