Get Public URLs
After completing your form or landing page, there are some additional options and reports available on the Forms page. You can find the Forms page by clicking on Content and selecting Forms.
Once on the Forms page, to access additional options, click on a form that you have created to display the menu.
To set up access to public URLs:
- Once the form is completed, it will be accessible from the Forms page under the Content menu.
- Click on the row for the form you're interested into display the menu
- From the drop-down menu, choose Get Public URLs.
- On the Public URLs page, you'll see at least one existing usage context created automatically by Act-On when you created the form.
Note: You can create additional context-specific URLs. For example, if you put the form or link on three web pages, you might create three contexts called 'Home Page,' 'Contact Us Page,' and 'Coming Events Page.'
- Hover over any Public URL that you've created and find options for SEO-Friendly URL and Short URL. These options can be used to create URLs that can be placed on the web or used with your Google Adwords campaigns. You can also click Get Code to access the HTML source code for your Act-On form. This can be embedded into your website or blog.
- Hover over the row for the context you're interested in, and copy the upper of the two URLs from the highlighted row. It will look something like this:
- Use the form's context-specific URL to specify the target of a link from your web site. It will look something like this:
<a href="context-specific-URL" target="..." ... >Register now!</a>
Or inject the link directly into a message, form, or landing page.
- When your site visitor clicks on the link, the form appears in the target window or frame specified.