AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
- List steps to configure a form submission alert
- List advanced alert options and their purpose
To add or change the form submission alerts:
- Click Content, and click Forms.
- Edit an existing form or create a new form.
- Click Next.
- Scroll down to Alerts.
- Report Content Settings can be defined under Inbound > Website Prospector, then click More, followed by Website Prospector Content Settings. These options allow you to associate specific regions or pages with marketing or sales users.
- Account Lists can be found under Contacts > Account Lists. This section enables you to define associations between a representative within your organization and a unique lead within your list. For instance, if your CRM auto-assigns sales representatives to new leads, you will want to point Prospects Assigned To Sales at an up-to-date list of this rep-lead pairing.
Please note that geoIP bases a person's location based on the general geographic location usually associated with their IP address. Individuals using a VPN service or some ISPs may use an IP from outside their region, so geoIP may not always be accurate.