AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: Create a Captcha field within an Act-On form
You can add a Captcha field in Act-On forms for an extra measure of security and to ensure that form responders are actually humans and not bots.
Follow the steps below to learn how to add a Captcha field in your Act-On forms.
- Click on Content, and click Forms.
- Create a new form, or edit an existing form.
- Hover over any field in the form editor, and click New.
- Click Captcha Field.
- Click OK.
- Click the Alignment drop-down, and choose to align the Captcha field to the left, center, or right of the form.
- Click Submit.
- Use the Move option to drag-and-drop the newly inserted Captcha field above or below any of the fields in your form.
- Save your form.