AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: Learn how to create a Date field in a form
Act-On forms can be used to capture a variety of information from submitters, including dates through the Date field.
Follow the steps below to insert a Date field in your form.
- Click on Content > click Forms.
- Create a new form, or edit an existing form.
- Hover over a field and click New, and choose Date Field. The Edit Date Field dialog window will appear.
- Click OK.
- Add a label (or a prompt for the user).
- Select a date format using the drop-down menus.
- Set year limits.
- Check the Make Required check box if you wish to make the field required for the user.
- Manually enter a field name, or select from one of your standard field names.
- Select the field format date.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the dialog window.
- Click the Save button on the Finish page of the form editor.