AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: Learn how to create a Rich Text block in a form
The rich text editor is an interface for editing rich text within web browsers, which presents the user with a 'what-you-see-is-what-you-get' editing area. The aim is to create an easy, intuitive way for users to format content directly.
To add a Rich Text block to your form, follow the steps below:
- Click on Content > click Forms.
- From the Forms page, select New in the upper right corner of the page (or edit an existing form). When a new form is created, three default fields will appear: First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
- Hover over a block to access the submenu and select New.
- Select Rich Text Section. An Edit Section Field dialog window will appear.
- Once inside the rich text editor you will see three rows of icons to help you customize your text. There are also additional Act-On-specific icons to assist you in accessing links to Act-On materials, inserting personalization, and creating layout structures for complex content. For details on these buttons, refer to the articles listed in the References section below.
- Once you have completed the editing of your rich text area, select the Submit button at the bottom of the dialog window. This will return you to the main form.
- Using the Rich Text Block in Email
- Embedding Video in Act-On