AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users, Web Developers, Graphic Designers, IT Team
- Learn how to treat and resolve an attachment error in a form
If you receive an 'Attachment Error: Unable to Download Document' error in a form, follow the steps below:
- Click on Content and choose Media Library.
- Go to the specific document or media file that was presenting the error in the form.
- Click on the file to display the menu and click Public Content URL.
- Copy the public URL of the media file.
- Return to the form and select Edit on the section of the form that contains the link.
- Highlight the link, and click on the Insert/Edit Link button.
- Enter the public URL that you copied and choose Update.
- Save the updated form, and be sure to test your media hyperlink.