AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
Once you create or send a message in Act-On, you can create a landing page using the same email message. This is a popular option for archiving newsletters or making general email messages available to your website prospects.
To create a landing page from a message:
- Click Outbound, and choose from Sent, Drafts, or Tests.
- Hover over the message you would like to convert into a landing page and click the down-arrow > Make Landing Page.
- The Create Landing Page From Message window will appear, enter the Landing Page Title and Landing Page Folder.
- Click Change.
- Click the Content menu and choose Landing Pages.
- Either hover over your landing page, and click the down-arrow > Edit to make any adjustments, if necessary. If no edits are needed, choose Get Public URLs to access the public URLs for the landing page.