AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: Delete duplicate records in a list
One way to help keep the 'not sent/suppressed' figures low in a Sent Message report and to maintain a high-quality list is to delete the duplicate records. This can be accomplished directly within the list.
Follow the steps below to delete duplicate records in a list:
- Click on Contacts, and choose Marketing Lists, Other Lists > Form Submissions, or Other Lists > Webinar Lists.
- Click on the list to display the menu
- Click Maintenance > Delete Duplicates. Act-On will provide you with a list of all the duplicate records by email address.
- Click on the email address that you would like to review. Act-On will show all the records associated with that email address.
- Decide if you wish to Keep All or keep a specific record.
- Click the red Delete icon at the top of the page.