AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: Export your Act-On lists into Excel or CSV format
Follow the steps below to export contacts and other lists from Act-On:
- Click Contacts, and choose Marketing Lists.
- Select the list or segment and click the green arrow on the right.
- Select Import/Export > Download to Excel or Download to CSV.
- Choose to view or save the listed records in an Excel-compatible format.
To download opt-outs, hard bounces, or soft bounces, follow the steps below:
- Click Contacts > Other Lists, and choose Bounces & Opt-Outs from the menu.
- Select the list and choose Download.
- You will be prompted to save or open the CSV file.