For example, you may wish to suppress your competitors' email domains, or perhaps personal email aliases if your organization engages strictly with business-to-business email addresses only.
Follow the steps below to opt-out, suppress or blacklist a domain and ensure these domains do not receive any emails from your Act-On account:
- Click Contacts > Other Lists.
- Click the Bounces & Opt-Outs menu.
- Select the E-mail Domain Suppression list.
- Click Edit, or simply click on the title of the list.
- Enter the domains that you would like to suppress from any mailings moving forward.
- Click Submit.