If a contact who has previously opted out of a message later asks to be reinstated, you can remove the email address from the Opt-Out list by following the steps below:
- Click the Contacts drop-down menu.
- Select Other Lists>Bounces & Opt-Outs.
- Click the Opt-Out list title and click Open to view the list of email addresses.
- If necessary, use the search option at the top of the page to locate the email address you're looking for.
- Use the icon to the left of the email address to remove it from the Opt-Out list.
If you need to have your entire Opt-Out list removed, Act-On will not be able to fulfill the request due to legal reasons. Under very small conditions can we ask our engineering team to remove contacts out of your Opt-Out list. That condition would ONLY be if you uploaded the wrong Opt-Out list to our system, only then can you make a request to have the list removed.