AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
- Learn how to create folders to organize the List Maintenance Programs list page
- Identify the other features within the List Maintenance Program page
Follow the steps below to create new folders on the page:
- Click on Automation, and click List Maintenance Programs.
- Click Folders.
- Click New Folder.
- Enter a folder name, and click OK.
- You can rename or remove the folder.
- Close the pop-up window.
You can also organize your List Maintenance Programs accordingly.
Below are the features available when hovering over an existing List Maintenance Program:
- Dashboard – This allows you to view further details of the steps within the List Maintenance Program. By clicking this link, you can edit and/or schedule when the List Maintenance Program will run.
- Edit – This allows you to edit the steps of the List Maintenance Program.
- Delete – This deletes the List Maintenance Program.
- Move – This allows you to move the List Maintenance Program to a different folder within the page.