To access these list management features, click on Contacts, click Marketing Lists, or click on Other Lists and click on Form Submissions, or Webinar Lists. Hover over the list in question and click the green drop down menu and click Mailings to List...
- Count Active Contacts In List – This allows you to check the number of active contacts that have been used for the calendar month in the entire account and for the list specifically. You'll also see the number of active contacts still available.
- Send a Message to This List – By choosing this option, you'll be able to compose an email using the Act-On Message Builder. The Address step (2) will only show 'Send to List' and will not allow you to identify any other list or segment.
- Show Mailings to This List – Allows you to identify all email campaigns sent directly to this list.
To access additional options hover over the list in question and click the green drop down menu and click Import/ Export
- Download to Excel/CSV – Allows you to download your list to an Excel or .CSV file.
To refresh the record count, hover over the list in question and click the green drop down menu and click Refresh Record Count.
- Refresh Record Count – The record count in a list is updated at scheduled intervals, but selecting this option will update the record count immediately. Use this feature when you add or delete users from a list and would like to see an immediate count of the updated list.