AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
Typically, this may be done if a user needs to test the contents without affecting the existing list or segment.
Follow the steps below to create a new list based on records from an existing list or segment:
- Click Contacts, and click Marketing Lists.
- Click New.
- On the Create New List page, enter a name for the new list, and select the destination folder of where you would like it to be stored.
- In the drop-down for Set Up New List Contents, select Copy the contents of an existing list or segment.
- Click Import From to select the list or segment that contains the records you want your new list to start with.
- To move the records (rather than simply copying them), enable the Remove source records option.
- Click Next.
- In the next page, you have the option to Rename the uploaded list fields to match the standard field names you've defined in Act-On or Use the field names contained in your uploaded list.
- Click Finish.
- Click Done to return to the Marketing Lists page.