AUDIENCE: AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
Before proceeding, ensure that you are set up to do the following in your Act-On account:
- Set up the Salesforce connector
- Import a Salesforce list
You can push Act-On-collected information back into the corresponding Salesforce source lists. Sent Message reports and Salesforce Activity History notes associated with a lead or contact record will be updated after the sync.
To push Act-On data to Salesforce:
- Click on Contacts, and choose Marketing Lists.
- Hover over the Marketing list that you want to push to Salesforce, and click the drop down arrow.
- Click Import/Export > Push to Salesforce.com.
- Enable the checkbox to Push to Salesforce.
- Enable the checkbox to Add new records and/or Update existing records.
- Enable the checkbox to Push to a Salesforce Campaign (if necessary).
- Click Run Now to run a one-time sync, or Schedule to schedule an automated sync.
- A list created from the saved results of a Salesforce report cannot be pushed back to Salesforce.
- The Act-On data is pushed to the Salesforce list from which the Act-On list was first imported.