AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
- Identify the fields required for an Act-On form to push data to Salesforce
- Determine what to do if one or more of these fields are not needed by your team
If you do not need to collect one or more of these values in your form, you can add a hidden field for each of them. Act-On will then populate the fields with a value of '[not provided]' to meet Salesforce field minimum requirements.
Follow the steps below to allow Act-On to populate form fields with 'not provided':
- Click on Content, and click Forms.
- Edit an existing form, or create a new form.
- In Step 1: Layout, add a Hidden Field and add 'Company' as the field name.
- Save the form.
- Repeat the process for the Last Name and Email fields as necessary.