AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
- Apply Act-On behavior scores to your custom Salesforce Behavior Score field
- Push Act-On behavior score data to Salesforce through a list sync
You will need to log in to your Salesforce account directly to create custom fields to accommodate the Act-On behavior score for both leads and contacts. This is described in the Salesforce Integration Guide.
To begin pushing this score into your Salesforce leads and contacts:
- Access your Salesforce connector by clicking Settings > Connectors
- Under CRM choose Salesforce, or click on the Salesforce icon. Click here to learn how to set up the connector.
- Click the Score Setup button.
- Enter the field label that you created as a custom field in your Salesforce instance for your leads and contacts.
- Go to your Salesforce Leads and Contacts Lists under Contacts in the Act-On Marketing List page, and schedule the synchronization. Click here to learn how to schedule the sync between Act-On and Salesforce.
Once the Salesforce synchronization is complete, the Act-On behavior score will be inserted into the Leads and Contacts fields. The field will be updated upon each sync between Act-On and Salesforce.