AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: Set up forms to push signups to NetSuite
You'll also be able to see Act-On emails as activity notes for your leads and contacts.
To set your forms to automatically push signups to NetSuite, follow the steps below:
- Click Content, and click Forms.
- Create a new form or edit an existing form.
- Click 2. Settings, or Next.
- In the Signups to NetSuite section, enable the option to push signups.
- Enable the feature to add an activity note to the submitters record in NetSuite
- When enabled Act-On will check the value in the system usage mapped field for "Contact's Company" to see if the company already exists.
- If so, we add the new record to that company.
- If not, we create a new company with status "Lead-NEW" based upon the name in the system usage mapped field for "Contact's Company", then add a new record affiliated with the new company record we created.
- Click Next.
- Click Save.
Emails sent from Act-On to a NetSuite list can add a note (completed task activity) of a NetSuite contact or lead record, so that NetSuite users have insight into the Act-On emails sent to the contact or lead record.
Things to Consider:
- Optionally, set the feature to overwrite existing signup data in NetSuite. You can also use the corresponding form submission list to identify specific fields that Act-On can overwrite.
- Forms use email addresses to update lead and contact records. If there is a duplicate email address in contacts or leads the update will be ignored. If you have imported a NetSuite marketing list as your signup list, net new records will go to whichever entity the list draws from.