AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
Identify necessary Infor CRM credentials prior to connecting to Act-On
Learn how to connect your Infor CRM account with Act-On
Identify the options to update or disconnect Infor CRM from your Act-On account
The integration will allow Infor CRM users to see lead scores based on prospect behavior with Act-On marketing materials (e.g., emails, web forms, landing pages and your company website).
Prior to connecting your Infor CRM account to Act-On, you'll need the following:
- Infor CRM on-premise (with SDATA enabled) and cloud versions 7.5.4 and 8
- Infor CRM administrator privileges
- Infor CRM username
- Infor CRM password
- Infor CRM URL - Example: https://company.saleslogixcloud.com
Once you have the necessary information listed above, follow the steps below to set up your connector:
- Click on Settings, and choose Connectors.
- Click the Infor CRM logo, or click CRM > Infor CRM.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your Infor CRM login credentials.
- Click Login.
If you need to update your connector information or disconnect from Infor CRM, use one of the options below:
- Click Reconfirm Login after making changes to your Infor CRM login or password to ensure that there are no disruptions to the synchronization of data between the two systems
- Click Reset Connector if you would like to completely disconnect Infor CRM from your Act-On account