AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: Change which Salesforce campaign a webinar is associated with
Webinars can be associated with specific Salesforce campaigns.
If you need to edit a Salesforce campaign, follow the steps below:
- Click on Automation, and select Webinars.
- Click on the name of the webinar associated with a Salesforce campaign.
- Click the Salesforce Campaign button.
- Click the Change button.
- In the Salesforce Campaign Setup dialog box, use the drop-down list to select an existing campaign from your Salesforce account.
- Check the mapping of Act-On Status values to Salesforce Status values, and make any adjustments necessary.
- Click the Save button.