AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users, Web Developers
OBJECTIVES: Learn how to promote a webinar registration form on your website
One of the easiest ways to capture registration information is by placing a link to the webinar registration form on your website, blog, or landing page.
Follow the steps below to begin capturing webinar registrations from various marketing avenues:
- Click Automation, and choose Webinars.
- Click the desired webinar title.
- Obtain the Public URL, and create as many as you need.
- GoToWebinar – For GoToWebinar, navigate to Trackable Signup Form Links, and click Add Link. Then hover over the name of the tracking code, and click Get URL.
- WebEx Event Center – For Event Center, navigate to Promotions > External Promotions, and click Add. Then hover over the name of the tracking code, and click Get URL.
- Copy the entire URL, including the 'http' at the beginning and the 'htm' at the end.
- On your website, use that copied URL as a link to the registration form, something like this:
<a target="_blank" href="http://actonsoftware.com/acton/form/.../index.htm">Sign up now!</a>