AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: View survey results from the Act-On form
This can be a useful report whether or not you are using your form as an actual survey.
View survey results
- Navigate to Content > Forms
- Hover over an existing form and click the down arrow
- Click View Survey Results
- Click Print to print the results
Clear Survey Results
You can erase form submission data to start collecting data from scratch. This is especially important when testing a new form – you should always clear test submissions that are not useful for marketing purposes.
- Navigate to your Form Submission List (usually Contacts > Other Lists > Form Submissions)
- Hover over the form submission list you would like to clear and click the down arrow
- Select Clear Records
- Confirm that you want to delete all form submission data by clicking OK