For every context-specific URL you generate for a form, a Public Form Report URL is created as well, to distribute to people who don't have access to your Act-On account. You can also add optional password protection to ensure secure access to this information.
Follow the steps below to obtain a Public Form Report URL:
- Click on Content, and hover over the form.
- Click the green Drop Down Arrow, and click Get Public URLs.
- A Report URL is located under each context-specific form URL, you create on the Get Public URLs page.
To enable password protection on this URL:
- Hover over a specific Public Form Report URL, and click Password.
- Enter your desired password in the Set Password box and then click Submit.
- You can update or remove this password at any time