To view specific form data reporting, follow the steps below:
- Click on Content, and choose Forms.
- Click on the specific form that you would like to see reporting for to display the menu.
- Choose the View Form Report option.
- Once the form report has been accessed, Act-On will display detailed statistics relating to the form including traffic and submissions. The form report will show graphical representations of views and submissions as well as statistical data related to the promotion of the form.
- Please note that all statistical data in the reports area can be clicked to drill down into greater detail.
Report data examples
- Views Pie Chart – Shows the total number of views that your form has received based on source.
- Submits Pie Chart – Shows the total number of submissions to your form by source.
- Source – The name of the identifier for the source that you have used to promote your form. List names that were sent an email message linked to your form will be shown. Public URLs that were used to promote your form will be shown by name.
- Views – The number of views that your form has received by each source used to promote the form itself.
- Submits – The number of submissions your form has received by each source you have used to promote your form.
- Percent – The percentage of conversions your form has produced. A person who views and then submits your form is counted as a conversion.
- Unique – The number of unique individuals who have submitted your form.
- Non-Submitters – The number of unique individuals who have viewed your form but did not fill it out and submit it .