The Form Report shows data about views and submissions of your Form.
To view specific form data reporting, follow the steps below:
- Navigate Content > Forms
- Click on the three dots to the right of the form's name
- Click View Form Report
You can click on a number to view more details about that specific data.
Report Data Details
- Source tracks the method you used to promote your form
- List names will appear if you sent an email message to that list with a link to your form
- Public URLs and Landing Pages will appear with their page name
- Views counts the number of times that the form was accessed, including from Landing Pages and external pages
- Unique counts individual records in submissions of this form