Saving your emails as templates lets you create standard, consistent message branding. It is also an important way to share email content with your sales users.
Create a new email template
While editing any Message Composer, you can click the dropdown arrow next to Save and select Save as template. You can also create dedicated templates from scratch:
- Click Content > Email Templates
- Click the blue plus sign
- Choose whether to start from a blank message or a pre-existing message
- From the General tab:
- From the Design tab, select Stationery, add content, and adjust the message styling. To learn more, click here.
- From the Review tab:
- Preview your message as HTML, Text, and Mobile.
- Validate your message and check your personalization. To learn more, click here.
- Click Save.