How To: Create a new email template
- Click Content > Email Templates.
- Click Actions > New Template, then choose a starting point.
- From the General tab:
- Add a Message Title.
- Add a Subject Line.
- Select a Sender and Reply To address.
- From the Design tab, select Stationery, add content, and adjust the message styling. To learn how, click here.
- From the Review tab:
- Preview your message as HTML, Text, and Mobile.
- Validate your message and check your personalization. To learn how, click here.
- Click Save.
How To: Create a new template by copying an existing template
- Click Content > Email Templates, then click either Actions > Stock Templates or the down-arrow > Copy.
- You will be prompted to confirm creating a copy, click OK.
- Hover over the newly-created copy, and click the down-arrow > Edit.
- Edit the template (as described above).
Note: This option is not available for uploaded templates or copies of uploaded templates.