Marketing teams can create and provide consistent marketing email messages for use by the sales team. Sales users can easily send their individual leads and contacts marketing-approved content. The email message will come directly from the sales user or owner of record rather than a generic sender.
- Click Content > Email Templates.
- Click the plus sign above the list of folders on the left
- Enter a folder name and click the check mark to save
- Click the cloud icon (Sales Enable) and then click the toggle for your new folder
Click the cloud icon again to exit the Sales Enable view
- Click the blue plus sign for a new message and create the content for your email message
- Save the template, making sure to select your new folder as its location
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for any other templates that should be accessible to sales users in Salesforce