Learn how to modify the color of a link within the body a message.
The following HTML code is meant to be used as a guide:
<a style="text-decoration: none; color: #3c3c3c; border-bottom: 1px dotted #3c3c3c;">Act-On Homepage</a>
- Color: This attribute is the color of the link.
- Border-bottom: This attribute is the underline (1px changes the thickness, dotted changes it to a dotted line and the 6-digit number is the color of the underline).
You can copy and paste the above code into your messages HTML and modify it to your choosing.
Alternatively, you can modify the color of a link using the Rich Text Editor.
- Hover over the Rich Text Block and click the Pencil icon.
- Highlight the hyperlink you are going to modify.
- Click the icon for Set Background Color
- Select your color, or choose More Colors for greater control, then click Apply.