Act-On allows you to be very precise about whom you send – or don't send – email messages to.
From the Address tab in the message composer:
- Click Choose Specific People
- Choose a list to search through for your recipient
- Either search or scroll to find your desired recipient.
- Click Submit when you are finished adding recipients.
Note: When sending to specific recipients you can only choose lists or segments with 2500 contacts or below.
Send to One or More Lists/Segments
- Click Choose Lists or Segments
- Choose your lists/segments
- Click Submit
- You can send and suppress multiple lists in the same campaign. This protects you from sending a message to a contact on a suppressed list who is also included on a recipient list.
- List choices include: Account lists, Marketing lists, Signup lists, Webinars lists, and all segments of those lists
- Act-On automatically suppresses all contacts in your Opt-Out, Hard Bounces, Spam Complaints, and Email Suppression Domains lists, as well as duplicates. If duplicate suppression is not desired, uncheck the Suppress Duplicates at the top of the screen.