Compose a new email message, or edit an existing message draft and you will be taken to the Address Tab.
Notice there are two list options, Recipients and Suppress Against.
- Recipients: Used to identify the lists or segments you wish to include in the mailing.
- Suppress Against: Used to identify the lists or segments you wish to suppress from the mailing.
- Next to Recipients, click ().
- The Select Lists & Segments to Send to window will open.
- Click on the list(s) you wish to add, then click Submit.
Suppress a List
- Next to Suppress Against, click ().
- The Select Lists & Segments to Suppress Against window will open.
- Click on the list(s) you wish to suppress, then click Submit.
Keep in Mind...
Act-On automatically suppresses any duplicate email addresses to ensure each unique email address only receives one copy of the email message. By disabling the Suppress Duplicates feature, you are allowing Act-On to send multiple copies of the message to the same address